Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

eminutia

Press
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by eminutia

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpuQaSfnfI
  2. I wasn't a big fan till I saw them live. Intense show, the guy in the back came to the front for that song and that song only, and he was mean as a ************. The lead singer looks like he's on some sort of steroids. Pioneers of industrial they are, I downloaded their album after the show.
  3. I saw them live. lol
  4. 1. Battlefield 1943 2. Shadow Complex 3. UNO 4. Doritos Crash Course 5. Peggle
  5. One of the songs that defined the '90's for me. Good times!
  6. I thought the lead singer was some old guy! Good song though, they do a good job live.
  7. eminutia replied to Bacon's topic in Microsoft
    Isn't Ascension amazing? I absolutely love that map.
  8. eminutia replied to Bacon's topic in Microsoft
    Black Ops DLC. I know it's a ripoff, but its got some good stuff in it.
  9. Oh my goodness, you've got one of the best albums of all time there (yes I am talking about Alan Parsons)!!!
  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-HJgGi1adw ...sorry if I skimmed, I just had to post these right away.
  11. I looked up Pigface on Wikipedia a while ago, and it lists all of the members. I guess you could say Pigface is the "Ambassador" group of industrial music, which is a genre I followed heavily in the early '90s, when it was in it's heyday. Now industrial music is all but dead, and there are rarely any good releases these days that will give life to that type of music. It's kind of sad, watching a genre die like that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQYiQQtyT_Q
  12. Nice find, I will definitely check this out at my local HMV.
  13. Well in my 32 years of musical love, I've felt the same way about NIN. I still have a way to go till I hear my BEST favourite band.
  14. I've just heard that one song by them, I'm gonna check out their other stuff too when I get the chance.
  15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Gy_0H-ka8
  16. I never played a Castlevania game until the original game boy came out and I got the one on that. I never had a NES, I was a Sega MS guy, that was my first and only 8 bit console, and there were no Castlevania games on that. I also had a Genesis, but I was so anti-Nintendo back then (you think the console wars are bad now, think back in those days!) that I associated everything Castlevania to be Nintendo's domain, and I never touched the series. What I know of the original Castlevanias is what I've seen on AVGN.
  17. Harmony of Dissonance was the best one. GBA game.
  18. I like the idea of sorting the games by price.
  19. I bought it too, can't beat 7 bucks for an awesome game. After I finish Red Dead I'm going to play it for sho.
  20. I can relate to the cat.
  21. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=u6NDa77T-qc From my youtube page. I remember watching this video for the first time when I was 14. The next day I couldn't stop singing it at school. Needless to say there were a lot of people looking at me weird.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.