Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PeeKnuckle

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PeeKnuckle

  1. I belong to many Discord channels, but always hear the text to speech from the Gamercide Discord alerting me of a restart. I'd say until Dateranoth can implement that, to have them go ahead and all join the one Discord you have it working on right now.
  2. I'll give that a shot next update.
  3. I've thought that as well and look in taskmngr and see nothing. Just odd that if I verify files for the game, it then lets me download without the error.
  4. Conan Exiles whenever a patch comes out. No other game that updates does it.
  5. Hey, Dat. Know of any reason why whenever I update, I get a Disk Write Error? I have TB's of space left on my HDD, I've ran chkdisk and nothing ever comes up. If I verify the files in Steam, I can then download the update/patch. It's such a headache.
  6. Figured a patch went out. One of my dancer thrall's icons turned into "BAD ENTRY", weighed nothing and couldn't be placed anymore.
  7. " You can also use SteamCMD and remote restart to update the server anytime you send the restart request. " When your server needs an update, force a restart with the utility and your server should look for an update and download it.
  8. Starting tomorrow at 9 PM PST. =]
  9. You did all this today? Damn, dude. You're a star.
  10. Hell yeah, pioneers. Was a couple years later when the Judgment Night soundtrack came out and partnered up rap and rock groups.
  11. Tony Hawk soundtrack started me off on that the other night. lol
  12. Can't one person on this planet fuck with Patton.
  13. Patton forever
  14. It's so messed up, but sooo funny at the same time.
  15. This is so terribly funny to me
  16. Grandparents are such pushovers these days. Kidding. He may be young, but he'll do just fine. Parenthood has the positive side effect of making one grow up in a hurry.
  17. Heya, tinyfeet.
  18. That face creeping out of the left shoulder is soooo creepy

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.