Everything posted by dragons claw69
-
Monday Night Combat (Xbla)
Thanks for those games last night, it was nice after a sucktacular week at work. Yeah the assassin I only used until I got that achievement for 10 grapples, for I'll go back to the other classes
-
Monday Night Combat (Xbla)
Thank you, I was wondering why I was getting beat down so often in game
-
Monday Night Combat (Xbla)
Silly question time; with the assassins I keep getting my arse handed to me when they do their grab move. When I do the same as an assassin I knockoff a litte of their health and then get butchered so...wtf?
-
Monday Night Combat (Xbla)
Its actually a lot of fun. I can see the TF2 influence My only gripes are the slow match making for Blitz, dropping when trying to connect and what appears to be freezing when trying to get back to the menu.
-
Monday Night Combat (Xbla)
I'll give you a shout if I'm still about. 6am comes awful early sadly
-
Monday Night Combat (Xbla)
Downloading it now. Still playing Kingdom of Keflings too :-P I never figured I could get hooked on that game :-D
-
The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
Just a slightly more sober note. Sorry about the size, my image host doesn't like portrait pics.- What are you listening to?
I found a new favourite band- What are you listening to?
I seen them support Metallica last night. Really great live, fantastic stage presence and really worked the crowd.Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- The Odd and the Cool