Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Towncryer

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Towncryer

  1. ^^^^^What's with the bow tie?^^^^^^^^^
  2. Puzzle Quest Puzzle Quest 2 Puzzle Quest Galactrics Texas Hold 'Em Hexic Uno- lol
  3. Wow. Nice job! Even I could follow that! lol
  4. I'ma get that acdc Paperjams guitar for xmas...lol... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3n0pMKV-1I&feature=related
  5. Every NFL Game- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RukUetw0hAM
  6. I'm in the waaaaaayyy baaaaack machine...lol. Sorry. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khHLJ6IRb6k
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNjn9vzgPFQ&feature=related
  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=129uSUEN-8w
  9. So no one then. lol
  10. Wha?? No one? Really?
  11. Ok...The first PQ had a really dynamic color scheme and art design. This is way more subdued. I really miss the vibrant colors of the first one...Game play is as usual but with a full screen map/dungeon in quest mode. The matching of gems for mana is not as satisfying as the first. I'm interested in what others think...If you play PQ1 or PQ2, please post comments on your thoughts. It's early in the game but I say it's lacking oomph.
  12. That was it. It's up now. DL complete! Now it's time to do battle...LOL.
  13. Ah..I think I'm ahead an hour with the use of PDT.... Thanks.
  14. Towncryer posted a topic in Microsoft
    Where's PQ2?? I checked the release date on Infinite Interactives' website and it says 6/30/2010. Just wondering why it isn't up yet...?
  15. Pk's new favorite song!
  16. Nipple weights?
  17. Zombie! lol And now for something completely different http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXuO9zfuQK8
  18. I was singing in a bar in San Diego When the clock on the wall said time to go... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9FmA1jtFOk
  19. Step right up and don't be shy!
  20. To prove I have some taste...lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_PIadFsvDk
  21. It's all heavy up in here...Gonna show my age and that I'm no music snob...lol 3 min. comercial hits made to order by...The CARS! Can I touch you? Are you out of touch? Can I bring you out in the light? My curiosity's got me tonight..

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.