Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Tuna

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tuna

  1. Atmosphere never let's me down! Can't wait for the album!!
  2. my anthem
  3. Tuna replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Photos
  4. chillaxin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydX82aYz1hQ
  5. Gonna be a good night with my 40's and friends
  6. Whiskey & Delta Blues <3
  7. This should be good. I'm more interested in Fiona's story than Rhys... I just finished The Walking Dead last night and it surprised me. I didn't expect it to be that good. Given, PK was laughing at all my deaths but I still enjoyed it.
  8. Tuna replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Photos
    Took this in Downtown LA while waiting for my lady friend last week...not too familiar but a google search of the word "bukkake" is something totally different! Would you order this???
  9. I have never owned an Xbox but a white Xbox One sounds sexy as fuck!....looking for to a Titanfall edition too

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.