November 1, 201411 yr comment_85581 everyone looked good. i unfortunately had to work all night every night this month. my step son went as indiana jones though. i thought we did a good job with it. Report
November 1, 201411 yr comment_85582 Love it GG. Love seeing kids want to be classics instead of all the new shit. Report
November 1, 201411 yr Author comment_85589 Great costumes everyone! I'm super happy to see all of you and your kids! Seriously awesome! (And no Ava, I don't "win" lol. Everyone had really great costumes!!) Report
November 5, 201411 yr comment_85629 Granite was in the Halloween parade for little league football so I painted his face as a zombie football player. Logan wanted his face done up too. For Halloween, Logan was a skeleton/ghost thing, Granite was a skeleton grim reaper, and Jaxon was Elvis. We couldn't resist putting him in an Elvis costume because of his hair! Report
November 9, 201411 yr comment_85716 Yall had some sweet ass costumes! I keep saying imma be mr clean. That would be a cool, cheap ass costume for me, but i havent had a reason to dress up for halloween in a decade. Its my favorite holiday, but fate has it that i can never score any plans worth mentioning that day. Dammit. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.