July 13, 201016 yr comment_13483 I don't like you. GET OUT! YOU"RE NOT THE STEALTHY I KNEW AND LOVED Report
July 13, 201016 yr Author comment_13485 I don't like you. GET OUT! YOU"RE NOT THE STEALTHY I KNEW AND LOVEDim better than the old stealthy, im new and improved Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13492 im better than the old stealthy, im new and improvedWith the same grammar and spelling. Report
July 13, 201016 yr Author comment_13541 I sense interesting story, no?nah nothing interesting. when the board was all messed up the other day my account got deleted while spawn was trying to fix it. just a few wrong clicks really. Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13543 LoL. You only have 14 posts you noob.And for the record, thank you for being patient. Your Han Solo soap is being mailed out today! Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13544 14 posts. What a noob.*Edit: Chris, you beat me literally by seconds on that! Report
July 13, 201016 yr Author comment_13624 LoL. You only have 14 posts you noob.And for the record, thank you for being patient. Your Han Solo soap is being mailed out today!what you dont realize is my post count was so amazing it imploded upon itself and almost took the site down with it. Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13643 whoa what happened to your post count Stealthy?*edit* sorry, skimmed. Report
July 14, 201016 yr Author comment_13644 whoa what happened to your post count Stealthy?*edit* sorry, skimmed.lol Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13645 whoa that was fast. I guess that really IS you then. lol*edit* I'll save you from it. Thats what SHE said. Report
July 14, 201016 yr Author comment_13650 whoa that was fast. I guess that really IS you then. lol*edit* I'll save you from it. Thats what SHE said.maybe it is maybe it isnt. only i know Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.