October 1, 201412 yr comment_85169 It is an awesome .gif!!! Too bad it wont help you this weekend.But asiata might... Report
October 2, 201412 yr comment_85186 I cant beleive you just got him off of waivers I was going to check but thought he would already be gone. Report
October 2, 201412 yr comment_85188 Most leagues i picked him up right when ap got benched. I have to keep rotating qb's lol, too many key injuries this year. Report
October 6, 201412 yr comment_85209 Had injuries in my other League and this one as well, lost in my other one but something tells me that I am going to win this one, I believe the fat lady is singing. Report
October 7, 201412 yr comment_85212 It happens, but hopefully i can get it going again. Waiver Wire HOOOOOOO!!!!! Report
October 7, 201412 yr comment_85217 Sorry I missed this one. Lol. But try being in a 32 team league. It's hell every week Report
October 8, 201412 yr comment_85232 Lol tuna, years early yet. Especially with the injuries this year. Report
October 9, 201412 yr comment_85239 AJ Green Adrian PetersonCalvin JohnsonCarson Palmer....Ryan MatthewsKyle Rudolph Report
October 10, 201412 yr Author comment_85243 Adrian PetersonCalvin JohnsonCarson Palmer....Ryan MatthewsKyle RudolphHow the hell are you 4-1!?! lol Report
October 11, 201411 yr comment_85289 How the hell are you 4-1!?! lolWaiver wire beast! Plus luck and hunches that paid off. Report
November 18, 201411 yr comment_85910 Probly not... had some subpar weeks for several usually good guys, plus MORE injuries. This year's been tough on me. Report
November 24, 201411 yr comment_85960 Dang bilicheck... never said grey would miss entire game. Probably gonna cost me another week. Report
December 23, 201411 yr Author comment_86217 started at the bottom....now we third place! Not too shaby Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.