August 5, 201412 yr comment_84618 I created a Fantasy Football league through NFL.com if anyone would like to join http://gamercide.league.fantasy.nfl.com/12 teams and 6 team playoff...11 open spots left, I'll add more managers if needed. The Draft is tentatively set for online on Saturday August 23rd @ 6pm EDT, could be changed if I get enough feedback. If you do decide to join, League ID: 2458442 password is: GC2014 Good Luck Report
August 5, 201412 yr comment_84619 After running the last four, we didnt have enough people to field a league last year. Hopefully we can bring it back this year. Towncrier and his wife usually join. Double Duece as well. Pm a few if you want. We need the league ID as well. Report
August 5, 201412 yr Author comment_84620 Sounds good, thanks LG. I'll hit them up. I made an edit to the initial post to include the ID.If we're short on teams, I have some buddies outside GC that would join. Report
August 5, 201412 yr comment_84623 I have signed up, hopefully will do better than the last couple years. Report
August 8, 201412 yr comment_84683 Signed up. How many more we need? I'll probably have to autodraft if we keep that time, but if thats what works for most im ok with it... i'm a waiver wire beast anyway. Report
August 10, 201412 yr Author comment_84693 As of today, 4 spots are available. I sent Spoon an invite so mostly likely only 3 left. What time works for you LG? Report
August 10, 201412 yr comment_84702 Im in cali so pacific after 6 or on a monday would fit my schedule, it just depends on whats best for everyone. Report
August 13, 201412 yr Author comment_84725 I've changed the Draft time to 6pm PDT. Most of us are on the West Coast so I'm sure it won't be a problem. Report
August 24, 201412 yr comment_84840 Work changed my hours on me, but i happened to luck into a decent draft... and whoever got both brees and peterson, good draft man. Report
August 24, 201412 yr Author comment_84841 All good LG. Yea that was perks of the #1 pick. Looks like you two will play week 1. Report
August 24, 201412 yr comment_84848 Looks to be a good year, no one really looks too over or under powered. Report
August 24, 201412 yr comment_84858 Sorry I missed it as well, my son had a football game and they changed the time. Report
August 25, 201412 yr Author comment_84895 No big deal Dubl. We only got 8 managers to sign up so everyone is stacked. Should make for an interesting season. Report
September 9, 201412 yr comment_85000 Yeah that didnt play out well for you, he should have a better week coming up though. Report
September 10, 201412 yr comment_85007 I would say Megatron bailed me out... but i had a pretty decent week all around. Report
September 13, 201412 yr comment_85027 I know... i gotta lot of bad matchups with my top guys. Hopefully im right with my predictions on who to play. Report
September 15, 201412 yr comment_85047 Thanks to Morris, West , and Graham it looks like i might pull off the upset unless Shady has a record breaking game. Report
September 15, 201412 yr Author comment_85048 How do both of my receivers go down early?!?! Horrible week Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.