July 12, 201016 yr comment_13425 I haven't played either of the games, but what I want to ask is if I should play through the first one before I play the second? I'm thinking about buying one of them today but didn't know if I should just skip the first one and buy the second which I heard was a little better than the first.I'm also going to maybe pick up Singularity at Kmart today for $34.99, and also a copy of the new Dragon Quest for the Nintendo DS which just came out. Report
July 12, 201016 yr comment_13430 I haven't played the first one, but I'm really enjoyin the second one. Point being: I don't know.Random point: I'm cracked out on coffee right now. Report
July 12, 201016 yr Author comment_13432 Woot! So I decided against buying Uncharted yet, and just added it to my Gamefly. Should be shipping today.On a side note, just went to Kmart and picked up a copy of Dragon Quest XI. Got a $10 off gaming purchase with it, so I picked up Singularity for $24.99. Sweet deal!PLUS- It's a specially marked copy of Singularity which entitles me to get a free copy of [PROTOTYPE]. I've already played and beaten that, so it may show up as a contest prize. Report
July 12, 201016 yr comment_13433 Woot! So I decided against buying Uncharted yet, and just added it to my Gamefly. Should be shipping today.On a side note, just went to Kmart and picked up a copy of Dragon Quest XI. Got a $10 off gaming purchase with it, so I picked up Singularity for $24.99. Sweet deal!PLUS- It's a specially marked copy of Singularity which entitles me to get a free copy of [PROTOTYPE]. I've already played and beaten that, so it may show up as a contest prize.Singularity is a great game and at that price it's a steal! Report
July 12, 201016 yr comment_13437 And [PROTOTYPE] was a pretty awesome game as well. Could have been more, but was still really fun. Report
July 12, 201016 yr Author comment_13439 Woot. Uncharted just shipped today from Gamefly. Should have it by Wednesday. Report
July 12, 201016 yr comment_13440 Is it Uncharted 1? If so, I believe that was the right choice if you wanted to follow the game, story-wise. Honestly, both are really good. Report
July 12, 201016 yr Author comment_13442 Yeah, they're shipping me the first one. I added it to my queue based off what Spawn told me. Report
July 12, 201016 yr comment_13446 Only heard great things about Singularity. Maybe a review in the future? *wink wink* Report
July 12, 201016 yr Author comment_13448 I will totally try to work on that PK. Part of my problem is I've been playing TOO many games, and jumping around a lot from one to another. I was going to review Alpha Protocol since I just beat it last weekend too, but yeah, I will definitely try to review Singularity. Looks pretty awesome, and for $25 it was a steal.Oh, and for the record, Alpha Protocol was actually pretty awesome. Steven Heck is one of the BEST F*CKING NPCS EVAH!!!! Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13641 I just started Uncharted 2 today and I have to say .. yeah play Uncharted 1 BEFORE 2. It'll help flesh out the story and the characters. Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_14019 Well I just finished Uncharted 2 .. holy crap .. one of the best games I've ever played. Certainly the best out of the current consoles .. hell it might even be better than Tetris! Report
July 19, 201016 yr Author comment_14084 Yeah, I've been playing the first one and it's been great fun so far. Loved piloting the jetski upstream through the rapids. Pretty cool how the water actually has a current that pushes you around. Report
July 19, 201016 yr comment_14096 Like the others have said, play the first before the second. They are both some of the best games I have ever played on any console. Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14141 I had a a thread in the ps3 section telling everyone to play both games right away. They are among the best I've ever played. Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14145 I read that thread .. The first 2 minutes of Uncharted 2 had me scream out "HOLY S**T!!!!" .. that game completely lives up to the hype and I think it's pretty close the best game on this generation of consoles .. better than Halo, Killzone, Gears of War, Metal Gear, Mario, Zelda .. I can't think of anything .. I started playing God of War 3 today and that game isn't even close to being as good as Uncharted 2. Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14190 I read that thread .. The first 2 minutes of Uncharted 2 had me scream out "HOLY S**T!!!!" .. that game completely lives up to the hype and I think it's pretty close the best game on this generation of consoles .. better than Halo, Killzone, Gears of War, Metal Gear, Mario, Zelda .. I can't think of anything .. I started playing God of War 3 today and that game isn't even close to being as good as Uncharted 2.Agreed. Report
July 20, 201016 yr Author comment_14191 Well, I look forward to playing Uncharted 2 once I finish with the first. I'm exploring around inside the Monastery, so I figure I'm close to the end of the game probably. Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14193 Uncharted 1 is a fun great game. Pop in 2 and you will not be able to wait for 3. Fair Warning. Report
July 20, 201016 yr Author comment_14199 I havent heard anything about 3, but I imagine with the success of the first two they'd be silly to NOT have a third (although I don't know how 2 ends so maybe not.... don't spoil it for me! LoL) Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.