Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Started building a new PC

Featured Replies

Oh hell yes. I love the RAT mouse.  I have the RAT 7. It's flat black and took me a week or so to find out exactly how I liked it.  I've had it for a long time now and it's 0 hand fatigue.  Love it.  Mechanical keyboard is the way to go as well. I ended up with the CMSTORM, but that one looks pretty slick. Which button type did you end up with?

  • Replies 72
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Oh hell yes. I love the RAT mouse.  I have the RAT 7. It's flat black and took me a week or so to find out exactly how I liked it.  I've had it for a long time now and it's 0 hand fatigue.  Love it.  Mechanical keyboard is the way to go as well. I ended up with the CMSTORM, but that one looks pretty slick. Which button type did you end up with?

 

Cherry red but might get a blue one later on.. we'll see.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Ok ok, i know this is a bit old but just for shits and giggles, I decided to change my case fans and add 3 extra ones with red LEDs in them. 

 

Looks sexy.

  • 6 months later...
  • Author

Ok so I didn't want to make a new thread for that but long story short, I got a fat tax return last week and made 2 purchases.

 

Cranked up the monitors up to 3 and swapping out the gtx 760 for a 970.

Nice! I just upgraded mine with my tax return. What are your total specs now?

 

I have an i5-4690K, GTX 970, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, and 2 monitors. Topped it off with a Logitech G400S mouse and a Steelseries red cherry mechanical keyboard. 

  • Author

Nice! I just upgraded mine with my tax return. What are your total specs now?

 

I have an i5-4690K, GTX 970, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, and 2 monitors. Topped it off with a Logitech G400S mouse and a Steelseries red cherry mechanical keyboard. 

 

 

i7 4770k

GTX 970 *still in shipping process*

16GB ram DDR3 obviously.

240gb SSD, HyperX 3k

2TB HD

 

Finishing it off with a k70 with cherry MX blue and a RAT7 gaming mouse.

 

 

What else do you want to know? hehe

Nice. Pretty future proofed there too. 

  • Author

Nice. Pretty future proofed there too. 

 

Yep.

Pretty much what I had in mind when building it.

 

The 760 was only a temporary card for a year or two until I wanted something better.

My upgrade was from a GTX 680 to a 970. It was pretty major. lol

  • Author

Very nice! I love 900 series cards.  You shouldn't have any problems with that 970. Great stuff.

 

Should get it tuesday this week.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.