July 11, 201016 yr comment_13335 and I need like people to help me out. It's all online. Shouldn't take longer than 30 minutes. Any takers?\edit: Done. Thanks so much ya'll! Report
July 11, 201016 yr Author comment_13338 Pretty much you just have to go to here (might have to right click and choose open in new tab or window if it doesn't load properly), watch all 10 clips. Do this crossword puzzle for 10 minutes or less (if you can finish it under 10).You can do the crossword however is easiest for you. Hell I don't really care if you even do it, you can do something else for 10 minutes if you'd rather.Edit: Seems the crossword puzzle got deleted. So yeah, just do whatever you want for 10 minutes.Then answer a set of questions...I'll pm them to you. Report
July 11, 201016 yr Author comment_13342 i couldnt get the clips to load mandy. sorry =(Apparently you have to right click it and then click open in new tab (or window). Not sure why clicking it directly won't work. Report
July 11, 201016 yr comment_13343 Apparently you have to right click it and then click open in new tab (or window). Not sure why clicking it directly won't work.alright got it to load that time. pm me the questions and when i get back from lunch i will watch the clips and answer the questions Report
July 11, 201016 yr Author comment_13345 alright got it to load that time. pm me the questions and when i get back from lunch i will watch the clips and answer the questionsSent. Thanks Report
July 11, 201016 yr Author comment_13349 I've got time, I'll start watching the clips now.Awesome, I love all ya'll. Report
July 11, 201016 yr comment_13358 Watched the clips if you want to send me the questions. I've still got about 7 minutes. Report
July 11, 201016 yr Author comment_13359 Watched the clips if you want to send me the questions. I've still got about 7 minutes. Sent Thanks Dat Report
July 11, 201016 yr comment_13381 I'll watch them after I get back from the shower. Shoot me the questions Report
July 12, 201016 yr Author comment_13388 Thanks guys! I realllllly appreciate all ya'llses help I think after Title and Em I'll have all I need. Report
July 12, 201016 yr comment_13389 That was really painful, Mandy, but thank you for the mind-melting challenge anyways!!!! Report
July 12, 201016 yr comment_13421 Wow, I think this thread is broken. It won't load the first page and keeps giving me driver errors. Report
July 12, 201016 yr comment_13422 Wow, I think this thread is broken. It won't load the first page and keeps giving me driver errors.Yeah, there are a couple of threads like that. I'm going to look in to them when I get home this afternoon.<EDIT> I think I got it fixed back up. Please let me know if you guys have any more problems. Report
July 12, 201016 yr Author comment_13429 Wow, I think this thread is broken. It won't load the first page and keeps giving me driver errors.I broke Gamercide with Science! Such a powerful discovery. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.