April 1, 201412 yr comment_83590 welp, the holdout didn't last long! Bought the game last night and even got invited to a clan named "Gamercide"...weird huh Report
April 1, 201412 yr Author comment_83595 Diablo in a towel kilt. I can almost picture it in my head. *shudder* Report
April 4, 201412 yr Author comment_83606 Let the re-nerfing commence. There is now an additional bonus 25% chance to find a Legendary item while in a Nephalem Rift.- The number of chests that spawn in the following zones has been reduced: Core of Arreat, Briarthorn Cemetary, Battlefields of Eternity and Crag of Eternity.- Demonic Vessels were using the incorrect loot table, and now give less generous loot. Other fixes here. Go check out your characters changes.http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12032813274 Report
April 4, 201412 yr comment_83607 for anyone that may be interested there doing another bonus XP this weekend http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/13645407/reaper-of-weekends-50-bonus-xp-this-friday-thru-monday-4-4-2014 Report
April 5, 201412 yr comment_83610 I'm going to try and play some this weekend. I fixes Bioshock Infinite's crashing issue so I need to finish that. Report
April 5, 201412 yr comment_83611 I chain nephalem rift in T3 and no many loot , did you have this problem to ? i play 8h and find 2 legendary :s ( hope they gonna up more legendary find in rift ) . Or maybe i am just unlucky . ^^ The exp buff is really good , help me so much to up paragon level . Report
April 5, 201412 yr comment_83612 I think the legendary drop rate is suppose to be significantly increased in the Torment difficulties with this or the next patch. Report
April 5, 201412 yr Author comment_83613 I find plenty of oranges doing bounties. Many streamers I watch used to do Rifts, but now are doing bounties as well. My first 45 minutes of play today, I got an orange crossbow and two green set plans. Report
April 9, 201412 yr comment_83640 Buy this game, they said. Legendaries will drop, they said...I think Diablo just hates Tuna. I blame PK Report
April 9, 201412 yr Author comment_83641 Get to level 60-70. I promise you many will drop in games with us. Report
April 15, 201412 yr comment_83661 I always seem to get legendaries when I do my stupid freaking exp / money runs. The rage runs strong within me. Report
April 15, 201412 yr Author comment_83664 Rifts, bounties and Kadala. That's whar they be, matey! Report
April 15, 201412 yr comment_83667 I was on til 5am this morning and only 1 legendary dropped! #SwiftRage Report
April 15, 201412 yr Author comment_83670 I saw that. A one handed sword with Strength for your Demon Hunter. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.