March 26, 201412 yr comment_83468 Thoughts from those of you who have played it? I'm getting legendaries like crazy and without even running with magic find on. FOUR legendary rings and countless other drops. Oh yeah, the expac is pretty good, too. haha Report
March 26, 201412 yr comment_83469 ROS , is really good , i take pleasure today to play it , find a good legendary for my DH Report
March 26, 201412 yr comment_83471 I have to say. This is what Diablo 3 should have been from the start. Improvements all around, and I'm enjoying the expansion as well. Report
March 26, 201412 yr Author comment_83472 Addie! I didn't know you played D3. Awesome. I'll have to Steam PM you my Battlenet name soon. Report
March 26, 201412 yr comment_83473 I knew it existed somewhere. Buried in the depths. http://www.gamercide.org/forum/topic/6294-diablo-3-battletag-thread/ Report
March 26, 201412 yr comment_83475 I want to play it so bad but have to wait until I finish buying parts and rebuilding my PC. I'd love to play with the old crew again, and certainly want to play with the lovely Ada if the NA and EU servers aren't kept completely separate. Report
March 26, 201412 yr comment_83480 One person can change to the other persons server but you'll have to start a new character I think. Report
March 26, 201412 yr comment_83482 Does this change anything on the PS3 version of the game? I haven't played in so long. :/ Report
March 26, 201412 yr comment_83496 I'm not really sure. I would think at worst you would get the updates if you buy the DLC. Report
March 26, 201412 yr comment_83503 I feel outta the loop. Now I kinda wanna get this game but....fuck that, I'll skip out on it! I'm gonna be strong unlike PK *cough* *cough*, haha Report
March 26, 201412 yr Author comment_83504 Don't do it, Tuna. It's a trap and it'll suck you right in. P.S. Send help. Report
March 27, 201412 yr comment_83506 Sometimes, just sometimes, I feel like that little devil whispering in a persons ear. Do it Tuna. It's awesome. Report
March 27, 201412 yr Author comment_83511 Completed the expansion. Did it solo on hard. Died one time and that was at the very end. That was a lot of fun. Now to decide if I want to start a Crusader or not. Guess I'll look into if it uses crap like the Barbarian's Rage. I hate having to build up to use skills. Report
March 27, 201412 yr Author comment_83516 If you get this orange drop -- ALWAYS remember you have it on and what it does! Me: Sweet an XP shrine. Just going to click that and ... OH SHIT! It's great for looting and leveling. Like, super great. But when you're running solo and you forget it's on, it shocks the crap out of you. Plus, they almost always spawn RIGHT ON TOP OF YOU! Report
March 27, 201412 yr Author comment_83522 Do you have to build up a meter to use skills like the Monk or Barbarian? Report
March 27, 201412 yr comment_83530 That's an awesome legendary. Hopefully I can play some more when I get home today. I do want to play the Bioshock Infinite DLC. Maybe this weekend. Report
March 27, 201412 yr Author comment_83531 Maxed out my Demon Hunter finally. His end level gear is all spikey. He's the Dragonball Z of Diablo or something. Report
March 28, 201412 yr comment_83551 I'll be getting off on time today so I plan on playing more tonight. I want to play Bioshocks DLC so that will likely be tomorrow, but tonight more Diablo! Report
March 29, 201412 yr Author comment_83558 Didn't realize it last night when I got it, but the plans are for all the pieces. I thought it would be for just one piece of the set. So friggin happy now. lol Report
March 29, 201412 yr comment_83569 That's even better. I ended up going out with my wife last night until real late, so no Diablo, but I'll just have to play today. Provided I can sit in this chair. I managed to fall and hit my back just right, sore as hell today. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.