July 10, 201016 yr comment_13290 thats because you were up at 6 am, who does that on a saturday? Report
July 11, 201016 yr comment_13331 I do. I was up all night actually. I was so excited to be going home that I just stayed up waiting for my flight to leave Report
July 11, 201016 yr comment_13333 thats because you were up at 6 am, who does that on a saturday?People who are addicted to Crack... down 2? Okay, well I only stayed up until 5 AM playing it, but still. I just HAD to max out my last skills and GET TO DA CHOPPA! (which actually isn't unlocked based on skill, but requires high agility to get to) Report
July 11, 201016 yr comment_13341 I do. I was up all night actually. I was so excited to be going home that I just stayed up waiting for my flight to leavewell ok ill give oyu that one. going home is something to be excited for People who are addicted to Crack... down 2? Okay, well I only stayed up until 5 AM playing it, but still. I just HAD to max out my last skills and GET TO DA CHOPPA! (which actually isn't unlocked based on skill, but requires high agility to get to)kev your just weird Report
July 15, 201016 yr comment_13780 Im all alone, there's no one here beside me, My problems have all gone, there's no one to deride me!But you gotta have friends! The feeling is oh so strong, you gotta have friends to make the day last long, I got some friends but they're gone, Report
July 15, 201016 yr comment_13812 Im all alone, there's no one here beside me, My problems have all gone, there's no one to deride me!But you gotta have friends! The feeling is oh so strong, you gotta have friends to make the day last long, I got some friends but they're gone, Dun worry, Bad Translator will make you feel better:Chat in January next year for me, I would put my friend! However, it should be! the impression that it is not so, my friend, longtime friends, but they disappeared, Report
July 16, 201016 yr comment_13873 Sorry I haven't been on lately, been working non-stop, chilling with friends, trying to stay up to times with all the new music this year, at the very end of my weight loss reaching my comfortable weight and starting to run/lift to prepare to play baseball again in the fall(haven't played in 4 years), have barely played my 360 and I'm on the verge of going out with this girl. Life is good right now Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_13996 It's summer... I'm on half of the time I usually am in summer. something about longer warmer days says go outside to me, even if that is sometimes just hanging out, bs'ing with a brew in hand, watching the sun sink into the horizon. Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_14005 It's summer... I'm on half of the time I usually am in summer. something about longer warmer days says go outside to me, even if that is sometimes just hanging out, bs'ing with a brew in hand, watching the sun sink into the horizon.Yeah, I can understand that, but I'm the opposite. I try to stay in more in the summer. Something about those 100+ degree days screams stay inside to me. Actually, I do get dragged out of the house by other people more in summer though. I think more people share your way of thinking than they do mine. Report
July 19, 201016 yr comment_14059 I agree with Kitty about avoiding the sun. The sun is a horrible monster and will kill as all, given the chance. It's always on "kill mode", it just takes a very long time. Report
July 19, 201016 yr comment_14064 I work out in the sun 12 hours a day, got the most beastly farmers tan around. Report
July 19, 201016 yr comment_14069 I work out in the sun 12 hours a day, got the most beastly farmers tan around.Gotta love the words beastly and farmers tan in the same sentence. Report
July 19, 201016 yr comment_14077 Nobody else here... I win. I stayed up late to finally finish Lost Odyssey, and to possibly readjust my schedule a bit so I can stay up for some late night RDR matches again. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.