Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Playfire

Featured Replies

Not sure if anyone's tried Playfire or not (it's kind of like Raptr, less annoying) but they're partnered (or owned) with GreenManGaming. It tracks games and achievements, but they just started a rewards beta program that gives you credit for playing games or unlocking achievements that you can use towards games on GMG. 

 

If you sign up, add me. https://www.playfire.com/assassin10k

 

https://www.playfire.com/

  • Author

I'll sign up. Is it less intrusive than raptr? The software has been pissing me off lately.

 

Definitely nowhere near as intrusive as raptr. 

  • Author

I signed up as well, but it used my GMG login. So, I don't think you got credit for the sign up. Sorry, Fap.

 

Wasn't a referral link. I don't think you get anything for referring anyone. I was just letting everyone know about it. ;-) That and it kept telling me how lonely I am with 0 friends on there. lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.