February 16, 201412 yr comment_82884 It looks like it plays a lot like Dishonored. I'm sold now, I didn't realize how soon it was coming out. I'm going to peorder it on Steam now. Report
February 17, 201412 yr comment_82904 Going to be picking this up for PS4 myself. Thanks for the vid PK. Report
February 17, 201412 yr comment_82906 It looks like it plays a lot like Dishonored. This comment makes me sad. Why isn't it that Dishonored played a lot like Thief: The Dark Project, The Metal Age, or Deadly Shadows.... Pre-ordered and paid off my copy yesterday. Report
February 17, 201412 yr comment_82907 I said that because of the platforming mostly. The ability to traverse everything and the way it looks. Which the original Thief games may have done in spirit, Dishonored did actually. Still looks to be a great game. Report
February 18, 201412 yr comment_82911 I paid mine off a few months ago. Got it for 30% off on GMG. This is actually the first gameplay vid I've watched. So far I'm liking what I see. Report
February 21, 201412 yr comment_82978 Here is almost an hour of dev playthrough post prologue. Game will have an fov slider, among other pc-centric graphic options. Four difficulty settings that includes a custom setting. Basically everything in the ui can be turned completely off to give that retro thief effect. While in mission, the game is very linear. However otherwise you can explore the city as you see fit, finding items and side-missions to acquire the 100% completion. The dev said in that context (missions/free-roam) the game is about 50/50 respectively. Hardcore mode effectively requires a game restart from the beginning if you have a mission fail regardless of current progress. Report
February 21, 201412 yr comment_82994 I'm excited. I wish games would stop following movie releases and pick another day than Tuesday. With work lately I'll probably have to wait til next weekend. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.