February 13, 201412 yr comment_82797 Winner of DLC Quest#1 Congratulations, LG! Please send me a PM with your email. Thank you. Winner of Valdis Story: Abyssal City#1 Congratulations, Antoinette. I will trade you that game over Steam since it is in my inventory there. Now for some explanations on why only a few names were in the drawing when it looked like more than three had entered. Some already had both games but wanted to make a funny post anyways. I was totally cool with that. Another had just won another giveaway and he wanted to make a post as well. All good. Since there were only three, I'm going to make sure all my contestants win something. Keep your eyes and ears open, Dateranoth. =) Thanks for playing. I had a lot of fun with it! Report
February 13, 201412 yr comment_82812 Yes and apparently all of gamercide thinks I would be the woman in a relationship with you. Report
February 13, 201412 yr comment_82825 All of Gamercide just loves to push your buttons cause none of us can quit you, GG. Awesome, PK, thanks! Congrats LG and Antoinette as well. Report
February 13, 201412 yr comment_82828 To be fair GG, I didn't make you a woman, specifically. However, you would be the woman in the relationship with ol' Pee-Knee.'Grats to the wieners. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.