February 3, 201412 yr comment_82442 So I got my first tattoo ever. I've been talking about it for what seems like ten years now, and I finally went and had it done. It isn't finished yet, still needs some touch up work and a few more additions, but I was swollen up like crazy and bleeding a bit so it will take more than one session. But here are a few blurrycam pics of what is finished so far. I'll try to take a picture of the castle on the back on my arm, bit of a bitch trying to hold the camera to do it lol. Report
February 3, 201412 yr comment_82445 I approve of this tat!!! Well done. You have entered hardcore gamer life! Report
February 4, 201412 yr Author comment_82475 Thanks guys. I really like it a lot, and I've never really seen another one like it so I'm glad it's mine. Report
February 4, 201412 yr Author comment_82509 Ugh, I've been putting tons of lotion on it and my skin has been peeling like crazy anyways lol. Hopefully it doesn't last too long. Report
February 6, 201412 yr comment_82570 That's so cool! I keep talking about getting my tats, and it never happens. Report
February 6, 201412 yr Author comment_82574 Thanks Mrs BE. As I said, I've been talking about forever and it finally just happened lol. That being said, I went back and forth on it for a long time too since tattoos are pretty permanent! What did you have in mind for yours? Report
February 6, 201412 yr comment_82582 Instead of using lotion, try using vitamin E capsules broken open. I've done that with all of mine and they didn't peel too bad. Report
February 6, 201412 yr Author comment_82585 Instead of using lotion, try using vitamin E capsules broken open. I've done that with all of mine and they didn't peel too bad. It's actually much better today, and I've been definitely taking my vitamins since I read vitamin E is really good for skin health and stuff. Thanks for the info though! Report
February 7, 201412 yr comment_82601 That is literally the best thing I have seen put on an arm. Report
February 7, 201412 yr Author comment_82604 Thanks Sholtz! It's actually healing up quite nicely and I have an appointment to go back in two weeks for another session to finish up the rest of it and touch it up a little bit. Report
February 9, 201412 yr comment_82672 I've already dedicated my entire right arm to a series of Lovecraft tattoos. My left arm is up for grabs, and amongst random Lovecraft + Poe tributes, I plan on having video game slathered all over it. N7 is gonna happen. Report
February 10, 201412 yr Author comment_82698 Was the process of getting the tattoo painful? It wasn't terribly bad Gazz. The worst part was the underside/rear of my arm, and considering thats where the castle is, it definitely was I'd say slightly unpleasant. Not intolerable, but unpleasant lol. Report
February 11, 201412 yr comment_82742 it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again! Sweet tattoo! Almost as cool as GG's rainbow brite tattoo, but not quite. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.