July 8, 201016 yr comment_13112 I think it looks cool .. but I do hate Avatars .. Where did you get those costumes? Report
July 8, 201016 yr comment_13117 It's an outfit from Final Fantasy XIII, it looks awesome. I use it too. Report
July 9, 201016 yr comment_13154 I don't exactly like the whole avatar thing, if you ask me I think our avatars should look like us, my avatar looks a lot like me. Report
July 9, 201016 yr comment_13155 6/10 because I dislike Final Fantasy lol.Seriously? You probably wouldn't have even known it was from Final Fantasy had I not mentioned it. XD Report
July 9, 201016 yr comment_13156 Seriously? You probably wouldn't have even known it was from Final Fantasy had I not mentioned it. XDTrue, so I'll give it a 5/10 since your name is now associated with it Report
July 9, 201016 yr comment_13195 True, so I'll give it a 5/10 since your name is now associated with it zziiiingggg!!!! .. :D Report
July 9, 201016 yr comment_13205 i dont like avatars in general, so.....but yours are usually so hot....i rate it a 7 of ten. it's emo as all hell, but at least it's all emo, not a lil emo and a lil urban or what have you. Report
July 9, 201016 yr comment_13229 ill agree with cody stating avatars should like like ourselves. Report
July 12, 201016 yr comment_13474 but yours are usually so hot....i rate it a 7 of ten. it's emo as all hell, but at least it's all emo, not a lil emo and a lil urban or what have you.you should post some of them up for everyone to see. they were pretty good Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13505 you should post some of them up for everyone to see. they were pretty good Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.