January 23, 201412 yr comment_82165 Yes I DID forget my god $*@ING password. One of the most noobish things I could ever do. Drawing a complete blank and the email I used to have it under is also gone. So what the hell I'll make a new account then! I might as well be a new user. Hi. I'm Banstyle. I used to come here a bunch, in the OLDEN days. I had a child and totally stopped all gaming and internet activity. I could not find a happy middle ground. But now he's three years old, and I'm slowing trying to get back into it. Hows it hanging? Report
January 23, 201412 yr comment_82170 Sup. Wild guess. Couldn't someone simply either go in your profile and change your email and/or do the same directly from the database? Report
January 23, 201412 yr comment_82177 hey ban i'm glad to see you again, will you add me on steam? greengrenades Report
January 23, 201412 yr comment_82179 Holy mother of god, It's Banstyle. I remember you lol. Glad to see you back again my friend. Report
January 23, 201412 yr comment_82183 Welcome back Ban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Report
January 23, 201412 yr comment_82196 Hello der, can I infest your forum post with salad as well? Report
January 24, 201412 yr Author comment_82208 Hey PK I would totally take you up on that offer? I didn't think you could do that, most forum software only allows you to reset it but the reset would go to my old email. So.. I'll PM you with my new email and you can add it in? That would be rad. Hi everyone! I'm going to TRY to stick around. Ima try so hard. Report
January 25, 201412 yr comment_82224 From what I remember Ban only spanks monkeys...But he's had a kid, so he must have gone through rehab.Welcome back Ban!!!! Report
January 25, 201412 yr comment_82228 Welcome back Ban. I can merge the accounts. So you'll keep both posts from the old and new. Report
January 25, 201412 yr comment_82241 Alright. The two accounts have been merged. I can change your login name back to just Banstyle if you want. I'm pretty sure you can change your own display name if you want to. Welcome back. Report
January 28, 201412 yr Author comment_82278 Horrah! I am a new man! Thanks Dat! PK, feel free to ignore that Xbox Live message. Report
January 28, 201412 yr comment_82279 Oops, sorry. I stopped checking PM's there since I can't PM back. Just a lowly silver. lol Report
January 28, 201412 yr Author comment_82280 OMG is that still a thing that Xbox restricts? So stupid. I don't know why I chose that method, lesson learned. Report
January 28, 201412 yr comment_82284 You're welcome Ban. If you disappear again and forget your password, admin@gamercide.org Report
January 28, 201412 yr comment_82299 Oh. And I can change your login name to the original now if you want. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.