Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker

Featured Replies

I felt bad that the last post in here was in Sept. 2012, so I just wanted to say how awesome it is to play The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker again on the Wii U.  That is all.

It's really great. I've actually purchased more Wii U games this holiday season than any other system.

Also, 3DS XL + A Link Between Worlds = Nostalgia overload for me. So amazingly done.

I'm a huge LoZ fan. I literally own every single game, all still in boxes (Including the CD-i atrocities). Link Between Worlds is so good it makes me weep. Should give it a look whenever you get a chance.

  • 4 weeks later...

I got the chance to play Link between worlds on my friend's 3DS a few days ago. I'll just say this, he wanted his 3DS back at a certain point, and i wasn't happy about it XD (Zelda was the first game i ever played, lifelong LoZ fan~(

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.