July 6, 201016 yr comment_13011 http://www.youtube.c...h4F9x87I&fmt=18LOL. He's just shaking his head and up and down making the same exact sound over and over. It's shaking the camera too, chchchchch chch chchchch Report
July 6, 201016 yr comment_13016 I'm very glad that Youtube was not around when I was young enough to make a fool of myself in front of the world and be clueless about it. Report
July 6, 201016 yr comment_13017 I'm very glad that Youtube was not around when I was young enough to make a fool of myself in front of the world and be clueless about it.Now you do it and are fully aware that you are making a fool of yourself. I love this kid. This is the ringtone on my phone now. Report
July 7, 201016 yr comment_13020 Bogey when he was 11.Nice Angelfire image, Kevin.Is it not showing for you? I see it fine. It's those click click click brownies from Aqua Teen Hunger Force, because the video made me think of them. lolEDIT: Oh so Angelfire is one of those sites with the BS with replacing hotlinked images to more offensive ones. I fixed it. Report
July 7, 201016 yr Author comment_13029 Lol, check out his other videos too. They are all laugh worthy. Report
July 7, 201016 yr comment_13030 This hurts my feelings. Videos like this are the reason why everyone thinks white people can't beatbox. Report
July 8, 201016 yr comment_13096 This hurts my feelings. Videos like this are the reason why everyone thinks white people can't beatbox.To redeem you and all of the rest of us, here is this masterpiece.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMniI3VTldQ&annotation_id=annotation_76342&feature=iv Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.