Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

It's almost time for more surgery.

Featured Replies

Good luck Kitty .. don't worry too much about bruising. I learned a lot about bruise when I was getting pierced every other week and blood just collects in strange parts of the body .. it's spreads out more than you think so a little blood can sometimes look like a murder took place, and it just pools odd under you skin.

I'm glad to hear you are doing well hun, and the surgery was a success.

I have about the least addictive personality you can imagine.

Honestly, that really doesn't make too much difference. I am the same, I never thought I would have any problem getting off them. But when you depend on those prescriptions to function phsyically somewhat normally, it really doesn't matter if you have a non-addictive nature. It just happens. But then I have been taking them and depending on them for years. Its in the body, the body eventually gets to where it "needs" it, you take it away and the body freaks out and doesn't know what to do anymore. Its very awful to go through. The longer you take them, the more likely you will have withdrawal symptoms when getting off of them.

I hope your recovery goes well (and fast) Kitty! **hugs!**

<333

  • Author

Honestly, that really doesn't make too much difference.

<333

Well, I do think it makes some difference, even if the difference is that it takes you longer to get addicted to them. You're right, though, if I were on them for months, I'd be totally worried. One of my friends was in chronic pain for 14 months. He got addicted to all sorts of pain killers (Vicodin, Percoset, Oxycontin, who knows what else) and even had psychological problems because of being on them for so long, and getting off of them all was very difficult by the time they finally found and treated the issue.

  • Author

Awww.....poor Kitty. Glad to hear your surgery went well and I wish you a speedy recovery. I'm sending tons of e-hugs and e-cookies your way :)

Thanks for the e-cookies. Wow, Siren and Rose in one thread. I haven't seen you guys in forever. Missed you two.

How's the baby doing? Is he sleeping through the night yet? We need some more pics. :D

  • Author

Okay, so was told "no" to going back to work on July 28th. He extended my off-work order until August 9th now. I see him on the 6th, and he'll decide if it's alright to go back then. Yay...more money I don't have down the drain.

I have to admit, that I'm not minding the time off so much. I just wish that I had sick time or vacation time to cover it. At least I was approved for short-term disability. I get 2/3rds of my pay, or something like that.

do you not have any sort of short term disability or anything?

  • Author

do you not have any sort of short term disability or anything?

Yes.
At least I was approved for short-term disability. I get 2/3rds of my pay, or something like that.

At least there's that. My mom also offered to help, but I always feel bad taking money from her. I haven't needed to yet, but I probably will before I'm able to get back up to speed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.