September 25, 201313 yr comment_80270 Figure that the cost to buy the Theatre I stumbled across was ten million dollars to buy. $1.25 million is about $12 to purchase, so you would have to spend close to a HUNDRED DOLLARS in real money to buy it. Shennanigans.Exactly, if it is like that when it actually comes out I won't support it. This practice tends to push developers to make progression more difficult than intended in hopes that you buy the packs. Correct me if I am wrong but I really have not seen a case where this was implemented in a good way for the consumers. I will play online and do what I can but if it leads me to a point where progression is impossible without buying the packs then I will just be happy with the awesome single player and when bored move on to the next game. Admittedly, I have been guilty of buying packs in other games like this but now it seems more and more games are trying to do this. It's like paying to not have to play the game cause the game is broken. I would rather save that money to experience other games or to buy worthwhile full expansions or DLC. Report
September 25, 201313 yr comment_80279 Figure that the cost to buy the Theatre I stumbled across was ten million dollars to buy. $1.25 million is about $12 to purchase, so you would have to spend close to a HUNDRED DOLLARS in real money to buy it. Shennanigans."A car that costs $1 million in the game's single-player mode can be bought for much less in Online - more like $150,000. Properties are also cheaper - the most expensive you can own is $400,000." -From Vec's link Report
September 25, 201313 yr comment_80280 Hopefully it won't impact me. I don't see myself joining random servers to play lock-on death matches and races. The online aspect for me is, playing in a private server with my friends. We've always found our own fun and now we have a larger map with different terrains to find that fun. Report
September 25, 201313 yr comment_80284 Hopefully it won't impact me. I don't see myself joining random servers to play lock-on death matches and races. The online aspect for me is, playing in a private server with my friends. We've always found our own fun and now we have a larger map with different terrains to find that fun.Yeah that sounds cool. I really don't want to play this online with a bunch of randoms. I hope we can all get some games going. Some more details below from R* on how online will work. http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/62245/new-gta-online-details-how-youll-be-playing-plus-microtransactions-confirmed Report
September 25, 201313 yr comment_80285 Sounds like it will be fun no matter what. No paywall, and looks like most things unlock by doing more activities, not buying them. The heists will require someone to own the bigger safe house, but only one person. I'm sold, long as their are private games. Report
September 25, 201313 yr comment_80291 Figure that the cost to buy the Theatre I stumbled across was ten million dollars to buy. $1.25 million is about $12 to purchase, so you would have to spend close to a HUNDRED DOLLARS in real money to buy it. Shennanigans.Hahaha just think of the golf course cost 150,000,000 Report
September 26, 201313 yr Author comment_80292 http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51422/some-more-details-on-grand-theft-auto-online.html Report
September 26, 201313 yr Author comment_80293 so does anyone know if it's been confirmed that there will really be mirco transactions? i actually read a post of rockstar saying they wouldn't put out menial content. Report
September 26, 201313 yr Author comment_80294 never mind , i see that in fact it will have them which i find bullshit. that pretty much ruins a lot of things. there is the arguement that oh you don't have to buy them but it is still in my mind and makes it seem cheap. like i wouldn't have as much fun now since it has the micro transactions. Report
September 26, 201313 yr comment_80301 This image is for an achievement for wandering for 5 miles in the desert.LOL Report
September 26, 201313 yr Author comment_80319 now i get the circle, i thought he walked 5 miles and just found the circle. Report
September 26, 201313 yr Author comment_80320 didn't know this kid was Jimmy.http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0848543/ Report
September 26, 201313 yr comment_80326 Every stunt jump I do says failed. Not sure what the hell I am doing wrong haha. Report
September 26, 201313 yr comment_80332 Anyone else try to sail to the edge of the world? It just kept going and going, then my blip completely disappeared from the map but I will still going or was it an illusion? I was waiting for it to end like the Truman Show movie haha. In the end I jumped ship and dove as deep as I could into the ocean only to end up in the hospital. Report
September 26, 201313 yr comment_80334 now i get the circle, i thought he walked 5 miles and just found the circle.After all the pictures I've seen of people taping, rubber banding and wedging small things into controllers to get that achievement, I knew exactly what it was. lol Report
September 26, 201313 yr comment_80346 That's hilarious and amazing. Also cool that the characters kind of stay where you left them and can meet up. Report
September 27, 201313 yr comment_80354 Vanoss is my favorite youtuber hands down..... Lot of funny shit.... Him, h2o, wildcat, and so many others he plays with.. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.