September 20, 201313 yr comment_80115 I wanted to make this thread so we can put all our GTA V info into it. What you find, cars, easter eggs, easy ways to make money etc. Any sort of useful info, or when we do get to play online we can use this thread to plan to play. Pretty much anything GTA V goes here. Report
September 20, 201313 yr comment_80120 I just got the ability to purchase properties, and finally got back to where I can switch between all three characters. Started walking around as Michael and felt good about having like 800k in money after I got paid from the first heist. Walk up to a theatre or something to buy it and....... IT'S 10 FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS!? lol this is going to take awhile I think. Report
September 20, 201313 yr comment_80121 I am working on that first heist waiting for the call but I have been doing ALOT of side activities like exploring, riding roller coasters and um yea hooking up with Sapphire every night lol. Gotta love those text messages you get afterwards. Report
September 20, 201313 yr comment_80122 Online play: I own the PS3 version but could possibly be convinced to get the 360 version as well if that is where peeps play the most. So far we got three of us on the PS3 side. We should start a gamercide crew on Rockstar Social for all of gamercide if you want. Multiplayer Play Times: During the week is gonna be tough so I am gonna have to reserve this for mainly Friday nights and Saturday nights. Possibly more possibly less depending. Report
September 20, 201313 yr Author comment_80125 BTW Vector this thread is for PS3 or Xbox version. It's just GTA V in general. Anyways, I will be on Xbox, I think dat will be too when he has free codes. Chris however is on PS3 so you will have someone to play with on there. Report
September 20, 201313 yr Author comment_80126 http://teamcoco.com/video/conan-highlight-clueless-gamer-gta5 Report
September 20, 201313 yr comment_80127 http://teamcoco.com/video/conan-highlight-clueless-gamer-gta5That was hilarious haha!!! Report
September 20, 201313 yr comment_80129 http://teamcoco.com/video/conan-highlight-clueless-gamer-gta5I posted this in another thread. Which is pretty funny, since I wanted to post it in here. Then I read your OP and decided not to. Of course, then you do anyways. lol Report
September 20, 201313 yr comment_80134 Already have a Gamercide group on social club. I think we do. It should be GMCD for the initials. As long as the codes are good I have about 8 48 hour codes. Should be enough for 2 months of weekend play. Oh, and I'm digging the story so far. Don't know how the rest of you feel about it, but I am impressed. Feels incredibly polished and I just got back to having three characters. Pretty sure Trevor is my favorite. Report
September 20, 201313 yr comment_80135 The voice actor for Trevor should win an award. I freaking love Trevor. Report
September 20, 201313 yr comment_80136 Already have a Gamercide group on social club. I think we do. It should be GMCD for the initials.As long as the codes are good I have about 8 48 hour codes. Should be enough for 2 months of weekend play.Oh, and I'm digging the story so far. Don't know how the rest of you feel about it, but I am impressed. Feels incredibly polished and I just got back to having three characters. Pretty sure Trevor is my favorite.Completely agree, really impressed with this game all around this time. Report
September 21, 201313 yr comment_80145 Without a doubt PK. Jenna thought he sounded like a more famous actor, but it's just some random dude. Report
September 21, 201313 yr comment_80146 Oh, and the TLaD tie was pretty damn slick with Trevor. I also like how your actions during missions change dialogue. Report
September 21, 201313 yr Author comment_80147 I'm alone in this but I despise Trevor, he has no redeeming qualities, he is a mean disgusting person. And the part with Johnny didn't help me like him. Report
September 21, 201313 yr Author comment_80148 here is an easter egg on the back of the GTA map.http://imgur.com/a/XgWnu Report
September 21, 201313 yr comment_80149 Are you serious, GG? I posted these pics on the night of release. Peruse the forums, bra. lol Report
September 21, 201313 yr comment_80153 This video is hilarious and totally not posted elsewhere on the forums. Pretty sure I checked. Spent like 10 seconds skimming so I'm pretty sure. Report
September 21, 201313 yr comment_80155 Saw it on Reddit and posted it here, pretty sure no one else is cool enough to have seen it anywhere else and already posted it here. I see cool things like this on Reddit-like sites all the time but am usually too hip to share with the forums. Report
September 21, 201313 yr comment_80157 Some good info here -- http://www.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Easter_Eggs It's where I found the inverted blueprint map. Report
September 21, 201313 yr comment_80171 I'm alone in this but I despise Trevor, he has no redeeming qualities, he is a mean disgusting person. And the part with Johnny didn't help me like him. That's why I like him. He's the only character in the game that actually would do the crazy shit that goes on in GTA. Report
September 21, 201313 yr comment_80173 Played a bit with my friend on his PS and we found a dune buggy around this part of the map It was somewhere along the coast line, like 10 feet away from the water behind some rocks should you be coming from the north. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.