Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Reputation

Featured Replies

I noticed there is a spot where it says Reputation, I understand what the feature is for, has it even been implemented? I don't see anywhere to vote for someone's reputation.

On the bottom right of each post is a green "+" and a red "-" which you can use if you really like or really dislike something that someone said. You get + or - 1 point in your reputation in your profile with each rating. But we aren't supposed to use the rating system, so we pretty much just ignore it.

  • Author

On the bottom right of each post is a green "+" and a red "-" which you can use if you really like or really dislike something that someone said. You get + or - 1 point in your reputation in your profile with each rating. But we aren't supposed to use the rating system, so we pretty much just ignore it.

Ok, I understand. Kind of makes me wonder why we are not allowed to use it though. I am the cat that got killed by curiosity.

Ok, I understand. Kind of makes me wonder why we are not allowed to use it though. I am the cat that got killed by curiosity.

It's so that it doesn't get abused and no one feels bad for having a negative rep, or that someone else is better with their positive rep.

Speaking of which, I'm sorry that I offended you when I asked you to stop sending so many voice messages, I really meant no harm. Are we alright now? We can haz peace?

  • Author

It's so that it doesn't get abused and no one feels bad for having a negative rep, or that someone else is better with their positive rep.

Speaking of which, I'm sorry that I offended you when I asked you to stop sending so many voice messages, I really meant no harm. Are we alright now? We can haz peace?

Sure, it is nothing personal against you. I have been dealing with something I would rather not talk about. I have only told one person.

It's so that it doesn't get abused and no one feels bad for having a negative rep, or that someone else is better with their positive rep.

im going to start giving you negative rep now :P

Yay, looks like someone finally got rid of the rep system altogether, no more unnecessary buttons in posts, or reputation in your profile.

Didn't even notice until you mentioned it... lol

  • Author

Yay, looks like someone finally got rid of the rep system altogether, no more unnecessary buttons in posts, or reputation in your profile.

Credit goes all to me for mentioning it in this thread. =P

Credit goes all to me for mentioning it in this thread. =P

Actually credit goes to everyone for wanting to make the forum open to the public, which got me off my lazy @$$ and log in to the Admin Control Panel to make some changes. lol

Actually credit goes to everyone for wanting to make the forum open to the public, which got me off my lazy @$ and log in to the Admin Control Panel to make some changes. lol

Ya... I just noticed this today...

  • Author

Actually credit goes to everyone for wanting to make the forum open to the public, which got me off my lazy @$ and log in to the Admin Control Panel to make some changes. lol

Ok.. Ok.. 27.232% credit to everyone, 39.443% credit to you, and the rest for me. heh

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.