Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Running

Featured Replies

  • Author

That's awesome, Dubl.  I still haven't been doing any endurance runs in quite some time.  I still could if I paced myself, but I just haven't felt the urge to go much more than 2 or 3 miles at once on the track.

 

Although I did compete in the Scottish Highland Gathering and Games' Kilted Mile again this year.  Last year I got fourth, this year I got third.  I got a good lead in the beginning until about halfway through the race too, as you can see in the video (I'm in the same outfit with black utilikilt and hat).  Running in that loose dirt takes a lot more energy out of you than a nice springy track though, so that mile is much tougher than my usual.

 

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 51
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont recall my fastest mile, probably comparable to your time, kev, but i have a shit right ankle. Longest i ran in one stint was five miles on a treadmill. I average about 6 mph on a steady, long run but i dont run often. I usually bike or use eliptic.

Good for you though. I sold my systems and joined a gym. I havent gamed in two years or more. I would rather run or something.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.