June 29, 201016 yr comment_12475 Did anyone else? This same thing happened to my son some months ago. The email doesn't explain why, either. Just says "subject Enjoy 400 points on us".The email also gives some help in spending your new points. Mostly avatar stuff, but also XBLA and Zune movies etc. Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_12478 I had something like that a few months back a believe... seems like prettymuch the same situation too... Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_12492 I only got an add saying I should spend more money on the Marketplace .. oh well Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_12496 Did you play Halo 2 before it ended? I heard they were supposed to give our points to loyal players.. Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_12499 I've never had anything like that. It seems to be for people who pay by credit card, I buy yearly codes so I doubt I'll get anything Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_12507 I would not accept it, this may seem paranoid, but maybe there are some hackers out there that have figured out a way to bug/virus you. Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_12520 I would not accept it, this may seem paranoid, but maybe there are some hackers out there that have figured out a way to bug/virus you.True but I believe the email gives you a redeemable code though (to remove any suspension). Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_12533 Our 360sync gamertag email got one a while back, and is in that rewards program... but none of the actual writers are... and its an account with like 500 gamerscore and a silver. ARg Report
June 29, 201016 yr Author comment_12552 True but I believe the email gives you a redeemable code though (to remove any suspension).Yup, code. @Struggle Nah, I haven't played Halo 2 in a long, long time. Couldn't be that. Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_12576 I never got one and I don't care. I've got enough points as it is. Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_12581 People are saying its for being one of the first 5,000 to download the Red Dead Redemption promotional video. But I don't know about that... Report
June 29, 201016 yr Author comment_12583 Probably wasn't that. They come out on LIVE too late for me. I usually see them on the web first. I rarely download videos on LIVE. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.