July 13, 201313 yr comment_78453 Figure I'd create a thread for this.If your looking for trading cards, I currently have extras for:Prison ArchitectSkyrimTorchlight II Report
July 14, 201313 yr comment_78455 http://steamcommunity.com/id/panfoot6/inventoryI guess i can say i'm into all this, since every time they add them to more games, i tend to alrealdy have 2 or 3 of those games already. Report
July 14, 201313 yr comment_78461 Careful, Pan. You'll end up buying cheap, crap games just for the cards. Report
July 14, 201313 yr comment_78462 Naaaah, I've already got so many games i'll lose interest far before that happens. Plus I've made it a rule to not spend money on them at all, just trade cards for cards. Report
July 14, 201313 yr comment_78464 I won't name any names, but I know a few people who buy them and never play. They just let them idle for the cards. Report
July 14, 201313 yr comment_78467 I won't name any names, but I know a few people who buy them and never play. They just let them idle for the cards. You shush! Report
July 14, 201313 yr comment_78468 I started this site. http://steamcards.org Still a work in progress. It's proving to be quite a pain in the ass to add all the games as fast as they keep adding trading cards. Report
July 14, 201313 yr comment_78469 Ha, I idle some of the games because, I'm just not gonna play through them enough again right now to get the cards and might as well get them while they are easier to trade. Working on Walking Dead, Hitman, and HL2 bagdes now. Report
July 15, 201313 yr Author comment_78470 I started this site. http://steamcards.org Still a work in progress. It's proving to be quite a pain in the ass to add all the games as fast as they keep adding trading cards. Very Nice. Good luck keeping up. lolNow I just got ANOTHER skyrim card. Stupid system won't give me any new ones. Report
July 15, 201313 yr comment_78496 Very Nice. Good luck keeping up. lolNow I just got ANOTHER skyrim card. Stupid system won't give me any new ones. I've got some extras if you want to make a trade. I need Football Manager and Bioshock Infinite cards. Report
July 15, 201313 yr comment_78497 Everytime i get a card I just put it up on the sale page for like 12 cents, made a dollar so far, SO PROUD. Report
July 18, 201313 yr comment_78583 Scratch that. Kevin gave me Reus. Just need Kerbal and then I got my first crafted badge and hopefully not a new addiction. lol Report
July 18, 201313 yr Author comment_78599 Scratch that. Kevin gave me Reus. Just need Kerbal and then I got my first crafted badge and hopefully not a new addiction. lol I have 4 of them Report
July 18, 201313 yr comment_78602 Thank you, Skylark! After crafting the Steam Summer Sale badge, I now have an extra Torchlight II card if anyone needs it. Report
July 18, 201313 yr Author comment_78604 I have a fair amount of extras for several cards.Still need Bioshock Infinite and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare if anyone has them Report
July 19, 201313 yr comment_78616 I'll take a look for you when I get home Skylark. Pretty sure I may have both. Report
July 19, 201313 yr comment_78617 Awwwwwyeah, got a Torchlight 2 Foil, steam market and a really cheap game here I come. Report
July 19, 201313 yr comment_78630 I have a fair amount of extras for several cards.Still need Bioshock Infinite and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare if anyone has them I have two of each of those Sky. It only says I can sell them? How do I give them to you? Report
July 19, 201313 yr Author comment_78632 I have two of each of those Sky. It only says I can sell them? How do I give them to you? Invite to trade Report
July 21, 201313 yr comment_78685 I'm sitting on 181 cards right now if anyone needs cards. I'm always up for trades don't really care what it is, I'll do 1:1. Report
July 21, 201313 yr comment_78702 lol, you have a serious problem. I just want to delete my cards. I don't like this at all. Report
July 21, 201313 yr comment_78714 lol, you have a serious problem. I just want to delete my cards. I don't like this at all.I'll take em. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.