Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PSP - Metal Gear Solid: Peacewalker

Featured Replies

Does it tie in with the story in any way?

It takes place after MGS3 Snake Eater and I guess MGS Portable Ops (also PSP). It is another part of the story of Big Boss (Naked Snake post MGS3, the main antagonist of Metal Gear 1 and 2, and who also

makes an appearance in MGS4

), so yeah, I'd say it ties into the story. I've only played the first parts of it, up to the tutorial and some cutscenes after it, and the graphics are superb for a handheld, and the story looks like it will be pretty cool. I think I'm going to need to beat Portable Ops before I play it though, just to get more of the story of Big Boss. Then maybe I'll finally play Metal Gear 1 and 2 lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.