Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Human Centipede: First Sequence

Featured Replies

I am truly and utterly terrified of this film. When I first read the plot I was a little scared of it, but after watching the trailer I just have no words. Take a look:

<object width="450" height="304"><param name="movie" value="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/20378"></param><param'>http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/20378"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/20378" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="304" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

It comes up "video not found" for me when I click play. Read the plotline though, and it looks very twisted. :blink:

  • 1 month later...

The makers said this film is "My Little Pony" compared to what the Full Sequence will be in 2011. Theyz crazy.

part of me wants to see this, the other part of me never wants to meet the person who thought of it

meh .. the whole torture porn is over and done with as far as I'm concerned. This whole .. "we're tourest with no GPS or Google map print out, .. we get lost ... car breaks down .. no cell phone reception or dead battery .. and no OnStar in our brand new car" .. .. that's enough to make me bored with this movie already. Come on .. when the hell is anybody in that kind of a situation anymore? Catch up with the 21st Century movie writers. .. and on a side note I'll see this!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.