Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Mine and Tam's Annivesary

Featured Replies

June 27th .. we've been married 8 years now. We spent the day recovering from last nights hangover, so we ate, slept, and watched cartoons all day! Cheers to my beautiful wife and I'm happy to be able to share it with all of you guys too!

oh crap .. I spelled anniversary wrong .. .. like I said .. I had a lot to drink

  • Author

Thanks guys .. we spent most of Saturday with friends hanging out at our favorite bar in Manhattan (DBA) and then headed up to Dave & Busters in Time Square for some over priced food and beer and crazy video games! IT was awesome. Sunday however was a day of rest. .. today (monday) .. still not doing so well! :)

  • Author

8 Years is a long time and you two should be proud. Most people don't' even last 2 now a days

What can I say .. I love her. For me .. .. there's Tam, and then there's everyone else.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.