April 9, 201313 yr comment_74141 Apparently they based her look off of her. There's also a call-back to Beauty and the Beast at one point. You find a rose in a cage. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74471 This is fucking hilarious. The Skittle moneyshot. Holy shit. Report
April 13, 201313 yr comment_74613 Took me a second to get the SOAD one hahaha. Also, love the BIoshock ones. I need to keep up here I keep getting behind. Report
April 16, 201313 yr comment_74787 DO WANT!!!! TAKE MY MONEY!!! He won't even sell them. He just makes them and gives them away to friends. He even turned down like two grand for the millenium falcon apparently. I think his name is Tom Bingham and he lives somewhere in the UK. Report
April 24, 201313 yr comment_75371 It's official. We're drawing dicks on the face of planet Mars with the rover. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now