April 20, 201016 yr Author comment_4645 I want to know why Specialman's left hand is like that. Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_4971 Icelandic volcano, Eyjafjallajokullthat would be crazy to see Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_5010 Read this to the tune of Ke$ha's "Tik Tok." This is hilarious!!! Report
April 24, 201016 yr comment_5336 That is epic, Title!NO kidding... lolI'm going to have that image stuck in my head for the rest of the day now. lol Report
April 25, 201016 yr comment_5531 you should see it in person, the sunlight beaming through the crack in his head.... Report
April 27, 201016 yr comment_5756 That's exactly like something I would do PK, same class even. XD I'm ALWAYS looking for a good scope on my weapons. Scoped shotgun? WHOSE RESPONSIBLE THIS? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now