February 13, 201214 yr comment_53550 a friend of mine showed me this today. its a civil war era photo that looks surprisingly alot like nicolas cage. not really sure where it came from though, but it does look kinda cool. Report
February 13, 201214 yr comment_53566 I saw that pic of nicky cage before.. obviously he is a vampire.. Report
February 15, 201214 yr comment_53725 Listerine! Now 100% more effective for vaginal douching!(Yes, that was a real ad. lol) Report
February 15, 201214 yr Author comment_53742 Avahra plays WoW in the nude? I may pick this game up. Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_53810 Good stuff! Finding a hot girl gamer to date is my unicorn right now (in reference to Avahra's pic). Report
February 23, 201214 yr comment_54061 all women should carry firearms. that'd cut a lot of that sht out. Report
February 27, 201214 yr comment_54234 I hate.. repeat HATE (that's right all caps) those little miss whatever pageants... that is all.. /prevents rant. lol.. I did however enjoy the previous pics you posted. Report
February 27, 201214 yr Author comment_54247 I liked the picture since it looks like the daughter is making fun of the mom. Report
March 20, 201214 yr Author comment_55037 <iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/bW2Dy/embed"></iframe> Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now