September 28, 201115 yr Author comment_46002 Sure it's most likely fake, but it would be funny as hell. Report
October 6, 201115 yr comment_46321 That was great. I also had a look at that google maps things. There are spirits in the sky! Report
October 7, 201115 yr comment_46370 Didn't I see something with Hope and Cash before? Was it just them or was one more involved? Report
October 7, 201115 yr Author comment_46377 Not sure. I don't recall seeing one like that before. Report
October 7, 201115 yr comment_46393 I found it. It was a political one. http://www.cafepress.com/+fitted_tshirt,454948990 Report
October 13, 201114 yr Author comment_46647 Be careful of low hanging sign that warns you of low hanging sign Report
October 17, 201114 yr comment_46759 Finally, somewhere that doesn't force all their seasonal crap on you 3 months prior to the actual holiday. Report
October 17, 201114 yr comment_46760 Finally, somewhere that doesn't force all their seasonal crap on you 3 months prior to the actual holiday.Double post, Ahhhh, my phone has gotten the better of me again. Report
October 17, 201114 yr comment_46796 Too many to post... http://www.happyplace.com/4286/brilliantly-sarcastic-responses-to-completely-well-meaning-signs/ Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now