September 2, 201115 yr Author comment_43962 That cartoon is a direct result of Gabe's tweet a few days ago. He couldn't beat the first boss and was crying about it on Twitter. As soon as people told him how to beat it, he did and quit talking shit about how unfair the bosses are.Why do people not pay attention to their surroundings at these boss fights? They all seem to have a weakness there so anyone, regardless of how they augged, can defeat them.cwgabrielI think they put the boss fights in Deus Ex because they were afraid people would like the game and want to keep playing it.31 Augcwgabrielmy supped up hacker with extra stealth is not doing so hot against Mr. GUNHAND magic grenades.31 Augcwgabrielthanks for the help I got past him. What a pain in the ass.31 Aug Report
September 8, 201115 yr comment_44419 Ok... I had a little but of a geek moment...But I introduce to you the "Spaceship Size Comparison Chart"Link (way to big): http://i.imgur.com/ug4Yc.jpg Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now