June 2, 201313 yr comment_76958 I would like to see two things happen over the next month1) More people post about topics they find interesting2) Clear out the extra items that have been sitting in my Steam inventoryTo accomplish both, I am going to hold a 4-Week Contest.-- HOW TO ENTER --Simply post a topic on the forums about something you find interesting. Odds are someone else will find it interesting and there will be more material to read on slow weekends like today. Once you create the topic, reply to this topic with a link to the topic and I will count that as an entry. Wash and repeat every week over the next month to get an entry for each week of the contestI have been trying to do this more, so below are a few examples:Justice Department tries to force Google to hand over user datahttp://www.gamercide.org/forum/topic/8990-justice-department-tries-to-force-google-to-hand-over-user-data/Windows 8 continues to failhttp://www.gamercide.org/forum/topic/8989-windows-8-continues-to-fail/Keyprop Phone Standhttp://www.gamercide.org/forum/topic/8982-keyprop-phone-stand/23-Ton, 5.3-Million Lego X-Winghttp://www.gamercide.org/forum/topic/8974-23-ton-53-million-lego-x-wing/-- REQUIREMENTS / RULES --You must have a minimum of 30 posts to be eligible. This should allow for any new members that join in the next week to be able to participate before the contest ends.I will not count entries that were reached by people "spamming" to reach the minimum post requirement. I reserve the right to decide what is considered "spamming".You must post at least one topic of interest for EACH WEEK you wish to be entered. You are welcome and even encouraged to do more than one, but you will only get one entry for the weekTo prevent repeat wins by one person, posts by previous winners will not count for entries in future weeks. The only exception to this would be in the event that the only entries for a week are all previous winners. Even if you win, I would still encourage you to continue posting about stuff you find interesting.Entries will be assigned a number and chosen via a random number generator-- CURRENT ENTRIES --(For the week of June 16 - June 22)None yet -- ENTRY PERIODS --(Entries will be accepted until 8pm CST on the last day of each week, after which I will choose the winner for the week)June 9 - June 15June 16 - June 22June 23 - June 29June 30 - July 6-- PRIZES --Games Up For Grabs:(Winner gets to choose, first win = first pick)Killing Floor - http://store.steampowered.com/app/1250/Home - http://store.steampowered.com/app/215670/Witcher 2 - http://store.steampowered.com/app/20920/Dirt 2 - http://store.steampowered.com/app/12840/Items in my Steam inventory I am just giving away(First Come First Serve - Topic Reply or PM)50% OFF Duke Nukem 3DSteam Trading Card BetaSteam Trading Card BetaSteam Trading Card Beta Report
June 2, 201313 yr comment_76959 This is incredibly awesome of you Skylark! You are the man, and this is a great way to have fun and also get people to maybe post more. Report
June 4, 201313 yr comment_76983 I'm going to participate just for conversation's sake, since I think I own almost all of those games anyway. YEAH FORUM TALKY! Report
June 5, 201313 yr comment_77017 Hahahahaha. This is my entry for the week. http://www.gamercide.org/forum/topic/9002-thief-breaks-into-womans-car-and-steals-500-worth-of-sex-toys/ Report
June 10, 201313 yr Author comment_77171 Since ThermoNukePanda was the only entry. I guess you get first pick at the games above.Let me know what your interested in and I'll send it your way. Report
June 10, 201313 yr comment_77179 Entry for second week. http://www.gamercide.org/forum/topic/9026-this-brings-texting-while-driving-to-a-whole-other-level/#entry77178 And How about you roll the entry since MrsBE didn't know she had to post her entry in here. I want to be fair you know and I'm not greedy! Report
June 10, 201313 yr Author comment_77186 Will do. I'll update the post when I'm not on my tablet. Report
June 10, 201313 yr comment_77200 I already own the games Panda, it's all good. I just wanna boost forum activity TBH Report
June 10, 201313 yr comment_77203 Just toss me in for the next one. If this counts. http://www.gamercide.org/forum/topic/9027-leaked-watch-dogs-e3-cgi-trailer/#entry77183 Report
June 10, 201313 yr Author comment_77208 I already own the games Panda, it's all good. I just wanna boost forum activity TBH Up to him. I'll wait for him to post back. Just toss me in for the next one. If this counts. http://www.gamercide.org/forum/topic/9027-leaked-watch-dogs-e3-cgi-trailer/#entry77183 Sure Does! Report
June 10, 201313 yr comment_77214 http://www.gamercide.org/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras§ion=stats This is where I go to see who has been active on the forums. Report
June 11, 201313 yr comment_77239 You know what, even though I dont have some of those, I've been around forever and would rather try to hype up your contest a little for other people to maybe win. I dont need them and want other people to feel the Gamercide love too. Report
June 17, 201313 yr Author comment_77384 Was Running around a lot this weekend and almost forgot about this.Not to worry though!Here are the entries:1.Panda2. Nick3. MrsBadExampleGoing to random.org... brb Report
June 17, 201313 yr Author comment_77385 Nick!!! Let me know what you would like!Contratz!!! I'll update the post now for next week. Report
June 22, 201313 yr Author comment_77593 No entries yet this week and only a few hours to go.Would make a very easy win Report
June 23, 201313 yr comment_77645 Twinkie comeback! http://www.gamercide.org/forum/topic/9072-yes-twinkies-make-their-comeback/ Report
July 2, 201313 yr Author comment_77940 Sorry for the late response... was out of town the past few days with little cell signal.Well panda, looks like you are the only entry again. You want one of the remaining games? Report
July 3, 201313 yr Author comment_77965 lmao What can I say? I like to participate. What's left? Everything except dirt 2 Report
July 3, 201313 yr comment_77967 I suppose I will take Witcher 2. I already have Killing Floor and Home lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.