May 28, 201313 yr comment_76817 Gaming gives Nori Fox's autistic son Gavin a way to grow and develop on his own. 48 million Xbox Live members. 48 million stories. Nori is a wonderful lady. I've known her (via the internet) for several years. She is also the world's greatest baker of fudge brownies. You can try and dispute that, but you'd be WRONG. I have tasted her fudge brownies and no one can match them. No one. Despite all the negative press Xbox is receiving right now, I am glad they are making videos like these. Someone needs to show the positive side of video gaming, and this for sure is a positive light being shown. Rock on, Gavin! Report
May 28, 201313 yr comment_76818 I used to follow her back when I had my Assassin10k account. I've heard of her brownies, but never had the chance to taste them. Report
May 28, 201313 yr Author comment_76820 She sometimes does a Facebook event for her brownies fudge and you're able to order from there. If I hear of one again, I'll post it here. They are to die for. So good! Report
May 29, 201313 yr Author comment_76826 Nori corrected me over Twitter. Now she knows my terrible secret -- I have a rotten memory! FUDGE! Nori makes the best fudge ever created. Not brownies. Although, I bet she'd make the best brownies ever made, too! Report
May 29, 201313 yr Author comment_76827 Also, Nori just offered to put up some of her world famous fudge for a contest on Gamercide. I don't think you realize how lucky one person is going to be once they win. Maybe we should force them to eat it on live video so we can watch their reaction to the fudge. Report
May 29, 201313 yr comment_76829 Very awesome!Gaming is good for developing problem solving skills and I really never thought of it in that manner before. He should play Portal if he hasn't already. Report
May 30, 201313 yr comment_76885 I remember seeing her around a lot on gamerchix.I don't think I personally got to know her though. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.