May 25, 201313 yr comment_76728 So, I've been pretty busy at work the last couple of weeks, and it looks like I'm going to stay busy for the next month. I'll keep an eye on the place, but my activity is going to stay pretty low. Once it's all settled back down there will be a massive forum bomb. Report
May 27, 201313 yr comment_76757 I'm gonna hide a turd somewhere on the forums while you are gone. I expect you to find it Report
May 27, 201313 yr Author comment_76766 The Great Turd Hunt. I knew a dog that loved this game. Report
May 27, 201313 yr comment_76771 The rose petals will be waiting for your blessed feet when you get back lol Report
May 28, 201313 yr comment_76783 Late nights suck now. I partially blame you, Dat, but there's plenty of blame to be shared. lol Report
May 28, 201313 yr Author comment_76787 Sadly, I doubt I'll be back around for late nights. Maybe a weekend here or there. Report
May 28, 201313 yr comment_76801 What are we supposed to do!?I can't just hang out with PK and Kev. Good god. well i quit gamercide bye guys Report
May 28, 201313 yr Author comment_76825 Lol. Way to give me a big head Mrs. BE. I am only available for cameos now. Report
May 29, 201313 yr comment_76852 I haven't seen anyone in Mumble this past week around the time I get online late. It's been boring. Report
July 5, 201313 yr Author comment_78092 So, I got a long weekend, and I had nothing to do except stay at home and watch it rain. I still have some hardware to install around the house, but for the most part I'm getting to be lazy. Officially caught up on the forum, and spent most of yesterday reworking the Twitch Live Page. http://gamercide.org/live . I still have a lot of work to do on it, but it is actually working again. Plus, it's being integrated into the main site. http://live.gamercide.org still sort of works, but the banners etc are broken. Oh, and ignore some of the casters on there. I needed Live content to test with so I added some temporary channels that were on a lot. I also plan on updating the forum to the latest version this weekend. I hope to do it Sunday, so the site might be down for an hour or less ( more if everything doesn't go smooth ) Report
July 5, 201313 yr comment_78093 Good come sweat your nads off and help me. I have to rebuild my rock wall....mow 5 acres then weed whack it. Plus reseal my firehouse drive and jackhammer up concrete Report
July 5, 201313 yr Author comment_78094 No thanks. I've done enough nad sweating for the past couple of months. I think I'll take a break. Now, if you were a bit closer, I could probably be persuaded, but then it's raining like hell here. So, we could both be sitting back, drinking beer. Report
July 6, 201313 yr comment_78135 I just got back from vacation and now I'm ready for a vacation-vacation. Report
July 7, 201313 yr comment_78145 Dat. I lucked out...i got to put off all my stuff today and unload 564 bales of hay.... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.