Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

So I bought a new domain

Featured Replies

*Golf Clap slowly turning into a slow build-up clap followed by all-out applause*

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Just a little update on the domain. So after Sony's press conference on Monday, the domain went viral. I had it directed to Amazon with my affiliate link, but after checking my Amazon account the next morning and saw how much I'd made from 1 day, I panicked and redirected it to the PlayStation blog. Shortly after, I was contacted by MIcrosoft's lawyers who requested that I hand over the domain along with any other domains with the name xbox in them. I had my lawyer review the paperwork and he pretty much told me there was nothing I can do. So as of today I have transferred all 3 of my xbox domains to Microsoft.

 

I honestly don't really care that Microsoft took my domains and I doubt I'll get to keep the money from Amazon, but it was definitely exciting to watch and it showed me that one person can make a statement. On the other hand, IF I do get to keep the money, I promise you this, the giveaway I do around Christmas here, is going to be amazing.

 

Anyways, it's been an exciting and emotional week for me, I'm off to bed.

It was exciting to watch. I kept a tab open for the search results on Xboxdone (Twitter) and it went nuts in such a short amount of time. Definitely sucks they seized your domains. Your link would only work or be funny, if they didn't do such a bad job on their reveal and their E3 presentation.

 

Both MS and Sony changed their DRM strategies several times over the last few months. MS' original DRM plan was even more strict. They're out of touch and the 'victory' in the last console war changed them for the worse. I don't want them to fail. Competition is a good thing, but I honestly wish all of them would knock it off with the console war crap, exclusive content, etc. Just provide an entertainment console and enjoyable games. Do that correctly and you'll be rewarded.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.