May 21, 201313 yr comment_76448 Yup, I'm happy with my gaming PC and already have everything else I need so i'm just waiting to see if they do anything interesting with games. Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76449 They're showing off stuff like being able to just tell your Xbox to watch HBO or ESPN, Kinect voice features. they're calling it the beginning of "intelligent TV" Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76453 "dynamic and changing achievements" I don't know how I feel about this one Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76454 Wonder if the new kinect can work in a smaller space. 1080p and "wider field of view" Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76455 It's the beginning of a brand new "strategic partnership" between EA and Microsoft. FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76456 Apparently professional atheletes are supposed to help hype of the new EA Ignite engine that powers their new games. Yay for corporate sponsorships and wasted money Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76458 I just want to mention again that I HATE the name of the system lol. "Xbox One". Bwahahahaha Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76459 buzzword buzzword sports buzzword EA was noticeably absent from the PS4 press conference. Coincidence? Report
May 21, 201313 yr comment_76460 Keep in mind the last time EA made a strategic partnership was with Nintendo with the Wii U and look how that turned out. Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76462 Phil Spencer is talking about all their exclusive deals with publishers. This kind of saddens me a little, kind of like exclusive pre-order content. Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76466 Quantum Break is shown by Remedy (max payne, etc). Looks like a pretty interesting game, time based. Creepy little girl Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76468 lol @ TV becoming "social". I bet you the ratings boards will LOOOOVE microsoft. Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76469 FUck, she's talking about reality shows and survivor and stuff and is making it seem that Xbox is going to make these things more awesome. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.