May 21, 201313 yr comment_76409 May as well throw this post up here. New reveal is supposed to occur around 1PM Eastern time. Feel free to discuss it in here. Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76421 Well, Microsoft is the last "reveal" of a new console. We'll see what happens. If there is some mandatory always online thing though..... *grumbles* Report
May 21, 201313 yr comment_76423 Yeah if some of the rumors are true I probably won't look at getting a new xbox. The always online is one of them. Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76424 Uh oh..... looks like Sony is already taking potshots at MS. This is why I love the console wars hahaha! Also - If you haven't seen our #PS4 teaser video, where have you been?! As it's a slow news day... here it is: http://t.co/rpZbyW5iqk bit.ly/12oYGG7— PlayStation Europe (@PlayStationEU) May 21, 2013 lol @ "slow news day" Report
May 21, 201313 yr comment_76425 I don't think it will be always online like everyone fears, but something like one use CD keys that you need to use before playing games. After all EA is doing away with online passes and you know they aren't doing that because people disliked them. Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76432 "So now we're about to change entertainment forever again" "for the first time you and your TV are going to have a relationship" Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76433 "Can we improve a living room that has become too complex, too slow?" I wonder if this deals with Illumiroom tech? Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76436 Black and silver. Looks like they're ditching the green Report
May 21, 201313 yr comment_76438 Hope the dpad on that new controller is better than the 360 controller. Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76439 It looks, completely flat and boxy. Very defined lines, no curves. Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76442 I really feel the whole "X1" thing is subliminal towards it being your sole media device. MS has been pushing towards this. *edit* Yup. "instant switching". Going directo live TV broadcasts Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76443 Also, fair to assume now, kinect comes with all xboxes? Yes. Mandatory AFAIK Report
May 21, 201313 yr comment_76444 I can understand it being required, to encourage more devs to actually make stuff for it....but I don't like it. Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76445 Apparently the X1 is going to have tabbed programs, kind of like 3DS and being able to go to home screen, or PSVita also. Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76446 All this TV shit and I wonder how much money they were invested in by a secret company like TIme Warner or DirectTV Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76447 The guide button looks like what you would get on your regular cable TV guide button thingy. Weird Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.