May 16, 201313 yr comment_76281 8 Inches is a large truffle made with mexican cocoa 70% filled with soft and perverse fluids that can ooze over anything you like. Mmm penis Report
May 16, 201313 yr comment_76307 I bet this is great until you're halfway done with it, then your SO and male friends are just running away screaming. Report
May 19, 201313 yr Author comment_76361 Yeah for 125$ i'd treasure it and just stare at it and be like aw man Report
May 20, 201313 yr comment_76372 Yeah for 125$ i'd treasure it and just stare at it and be like aw manI'd stare at it in the store window...lol Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76403 LET'S ALL PITCH IN, BUY ONE AND THEN MAKE SOMEONE EAT IT ON THE STREAM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Report
May 21, 201313 yr comment_76404 LET'S ALL PITCH IN, BUY ONE AND THEN MAKE SOMEONE EAT IT ON THE STREAM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAI concur Report
May 21, 201313 yr comment_76410 I'm totally nominating myself NOT to consume this lol. GG gets my vote also. Or Kevin. Kevin did a great job with that ridiculous gummy bear I bought him years ago haa. Report
May 21, 201313 yr comment_76415 I will consume this on stream for the good of humanity. And, although it looks phallic, it also looks delicious. Report
May 21, 201313 yr comment_76495 I'd eat it, but I think it would more amusing to see one of our guy's eat it. Report
May 22, 201313 yr comment_76531 It's an entire box of those things, isn't it? Send some to Siren! Report
May 22, 201313 yr comment_76540 I carefully unwrap the box, caressing the cardboard with each gentle touch. I begin to squeal as I firmly, but gently place 8 inches of chocolatey goodness into my hands. I bring it up to my mouth giving the tip of it a gentle lick while grasping the base with my hand. As I begin to to close my mouth around it........whoops to far...to far! lol. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.