Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Guess I may as well make one.

Featured Replies

I don't really see the need to make one of these introduction threads, as pretty much all of you know me at least to some extent (like, 'that one crazy guy'), but I may as well since everyone's doing it, and to introduce myself to newer members. Ima make it like Syc's, a long description of who I am rather than a "Hi I'm here." lol

I'm AudaciousKevin and I'm totally random and sarcastic, so don't take too much of what I say too seriously as I am usually quite facetious. I am very much into anime and Japanese RPGs (and always prefer to watch/play them subtitled and in their original language), but I also like western RPGs and shooters and such, and TV shows like Lost. Screw Heroes, though, I totally gave up on it after it's plot just meandered off never to be seen again after season 2. The show is directionless, like filler (my mortal enemy that has the potential to destroy the greatest of animes). Also if you can't already tell, most of what I say ends up becoming an insane rant if I talk for long enough. So yeah. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicavolcanoconiosis, d amn that word is long. Oh wait, where was I? Screw it. *walks out of thread.

lol

EDIT: Also, No More Heroes 1 and 2 for the Wii were AWESOME. ;)

Hey look everyone, it's "that crazy guy"....

What? He's not really crazy? Well then...You sir, are a big fat phony!! Hey look everyone, it's a big fat phony!holden_spraypaint.gif

J/K dude, but that whole welcome thread after 60 posts was kind of a wtf moment lol. Nice job dude :P

a long description

No More Heroes

I had to add a bit, but that about sums it up.

lol, and this is like the one rant where I didn't even mention NMH. XD You didn't even read it, nub. :P

I read it, noticed how I said I needed to add something?

That's because you didn't mention it :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.