May 7, 201313 yr comment_75819 A 12-year-old boy is being praised for his courage after confronting a police officer who parked his motorcycle on a sidewalk.The boy, whose name is Jeremy, confronted the Las Vegas Metro officer who had parked illegally on the sidewalk while he went to buy a soda at a 7-Eleven store.During the conversation, which was captured on video, Jeremy asks the officer why he chose to park on the sidewalk and if he had an emergency reason to do so, prompting the officer to reply, "Because I can."The boy then asks the officer for his badge number, but the officer refuses.The officer then accused Jeremy of loitering before driving away. http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/boy-12-confronts-las-vegas-police-officer-asks-why-he-parked-motorcycle-on-sidewalk-050613 Report
May 7, 201313 yr comment_75824 Wow, this is such crap. Good for that boy though. And smart kid too. Report
May 7, 201313 yr comment_75843 I agree. Although I do question partially what the kid was doing and why he was filming. Report
May 7, 201313 yr Author comment_75844 He was there to mail a package if I heard him correctly. As far as filming goes, he probably broke out his phone when he saw the cop parking illegally. Most everyone has a way to film nowadays. Report
May 8, 201313 yr comment_75886 Doesn't matter. Cop was being a douche. He knew he was wrong. Who the fuck cares if he 'doesn't know who the kid is' because of lack of ID. Report
May 8, 201313 yr Author comment_75894 Yeah, I saw it as the cop feeling "gotcha'd", so he in turn tried to play gotcha right back to the kid. He knows he was bending the law. Report
May 8, 201313 yr comment_75952 If the video goes viral enough, think something could happen to him? Seemed to me he was visible enough to identify. Report
May 8, 201313 yr Author comment_75953 I'm sure his superior officer knows exactly which officer it is. Report
May 8, 201313 yr comment_75960 Nothing will happen to him even if this goes 100 million views viral. Police get away with whatever they want. Sad but true. Report
May 9, 201313 yr Author comment_75975 I feel that way too, Nick. The chief can say something like "An officer can park his vehicle as close to where he needs it to be in case of emergencies". Report
May 15, 201313 yr comment_76236 What 12 year old has an ID?Idiot.I have little to no respect for some cops. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.