Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Anyone know a good place to get rid of an old ipod?

Featured Replies

Well, im trying to get rid of my 4th gen 16gb Ipod Nano(since I got a 160 gig classic a couple months ago), and I would rather not deal with selling online. The best I can really find so far really is Best Buy, though since it wasn't purchased their I would have to send it off and wait a while(which is okay I guess, but I would really like to not have to wait almost a month to get a gift card from them back), and that would be 40 bucks credit at Best Buy. Everywhere else seems to be about 25-30 credit. : /

  • Author

Mmm....not to sure on that. I found a bunch of sites like that and after doing some research the general consensus is pretty split on whether its fine or a scam (getting a lot lower then what originally thought to be getting, which can just be the people sending in there stuff lying about the actual quality of their stuff, but then again it wouldn't really be to hard for them to just say that there is damage that you know wasn't there...).

Mmm....not to sure on that. I found a bunch of sites like that and after doing some research the general consensus is pretty split on whether its fine or a scam (getting a lot lower then what originally thought to be getting, which can just be the people sending in there stuff lying about the actual quality of their stuff, but then again it wouldn't really be to hard for them to just say that there is damage that you know wasn't there...).

I don't know anything about it .. saw the add on Leo Laportes podcast

I've sold a lot of things on Kijiji, which is a subsidiary of eBay, and it has always worked for me. I think it's available in the States. But like I said, I've sold everything from an old metal detector I found in the attic, to a mini Coke fridge, and even furniture. Pretty good site, it's just free online classifieds.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.