Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Featured Replies

So last Friday, my boss was out of town and Jason and I got a new house.  It happened last minute and we had to go sign everything.  So I had to leave work and the only person there was the last guy that we hired last year and I told him I wasn't sure if I'd be back, but if not have a good weekend.  Anyway, totally forgot I left early and handed in my time card thing last night with my usual forty hours.  So I'm late this morning because I locked myself out of the house and I called my boss on my way to work to let him know what happened and when I'd be there.  I get here and he's in a bad mood.  I'm like oh great.  So he called me back into his office and to shorten this up, turns out that kiss ass fucker ratted me out for leaving early when they played golf together on Wednesday and better yet, he's conveniently not here today so I can't tell him if has any issue to take it up with me because I am not a childish fucking idiot who runs to their boss to complain every fucking time I get a pimple on my ass.  Seriously...this kid does it.  So of course this turns into what happened on the timecard which I am always honest about and this is the first time I ever messed about because quite frankly I forgot...I have a lot of personal shit going on right now and my mind is elsewhere.  So I apologized and told him just to take 3 hours off my pay next pay period.  Now what pisses me off the most is there is some stuff I could get this guy in trouble for, but noooooo I take the freaking high road and keep my mouth shut.  Oh!  and I always get in trouble for having my speakers loud playing music, when it's him playing music from his fucking office!  They always play gold together and my boss got him insurance, but nobody else and I feel like exploding because ever since he hired him last year you can just see the kiss assness.  I try to remain calm because he is prepping this kid to take over his business in 3 years so that he can retire, but oh my gosh!  Not to mention in the 3 years I will be quitting here to do an internship and graduate from Penn State so that I can move with my career and do counseling.  So it's like I only have 3 years here, but UGH!  Oh and another thing is that my boss usually doesn't care if I leave a little early as long as I am honest on my card and the only time honestly forget and pretty boy rats me out.....well I got him good.  Like I said he's not here today and I have strep throat right now.  So I went in his office and licked his mouse and key board and also his button to turn his PC on.  So yeah enjoy you mother fucker kiss ass.  /profanity laced rant.

Good for you S. I'd kick the little weasels ass and gladly go jobless with a grin. Another fun thing to do js out a ligh coating of Daves Insanity hot sauce on his stuff. Juust light enough so its not there but is...wait till the little fucker uses it and just wipes his eyes or scratches his nuts....pure comedy. People like him make ya sick to work places and even deal.with people.

Wow...seems this kind of behavior exists in pretty much every workplace. (I assumed it was mainly at my shitty job).

 

On one hand of things...is it professional for them to be playing golf together? I know golf is a "fancy" sport but still. Even in my job they're pretty strict about hanging out with people you're in charge of.

 

Either way, I'm sorry. I definitely know how that can feel.

"Note to self dont piss off Siren"

 

 

Usually those types of douches get whats coming to them, karma can be a bitch sometimes.

On one hand of things...is it professional for them to be playing golf together? I know golf is a "fancy" sport but still. Even in my job they're pretty strict about hanging out with people you're in charge of.

 

I was wondering the same thing... A lot of jobs have that policy, but is rarely enforced.

 

You boss sounds like a douche

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.