Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Nextbox reveal

Featured Replies

According to a source on twitter, ms to announce their new console on may 21st. No word yet on how many details they will reveal.

Just ahead of their supposed E3 reveal. I guess maybe all the always online stuff made for some terrible press or something.

 

Dude, if the reports are true about the system locking you out from playing after it detects losing the online connection after THREE MINUTES then I will never, ever, ever purchase it.

Dude, if the reports are true about the system locking you out from playing after it detects losing the online connection after THREE MINUTES then I will never, ever, ever purchase it.

I second this lol. I doubt they would go that route after the press but who knows after all it is M$.

I've haven't even seen it yet and already know I am not getting it.  I have just hated the direction MS is going with Xbox Live.

I won't buy it if it has to be connected online. Hell, my internet already cuts out a few times a night with Shitcast as it is. If it has to stay online then my gaming experience will completely depend on my ISP.

All the rumors and just the general way they have been handling the 360 these last few years mean they are gonna have to do a LOT to gain people back, or just go in a completely different direction.

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.